NOMADS THANKSGIVING TOURNAMENT & MLS NEXT FRIENDLIES 2020
Team Rosters & Check in Protocol - All Brackets
Please make sure your roster is completed no later than 11/23 10 a.m. in your GOT SOCCER APPLICATION.
EA Brackets Only:
Roster has to be complete with:
Player full name
Player ID/Pass number
Please make sure only the players that are participating appear on your tournament roster.
We are not going to check physical player cards for the EA games – we are trying to minimize the contact for the ref’s and managers etc. THIS IS WHY WE ARE REQUIRING YOU TO PROVIDE A ROSTER WITH THE PICTURES SHOWN AND PLAYER ID NUMBER LISTED. This roster will also be used for your game cards.
If you have a loan player joining your team that is not yet registered and/or registration card has expired you will need to register this player with a US soccer association i.e. Cal South or US Club soccer. Please speak with you respective club registrars to help. Players MUST be registered or will not be allowed to participate.
Players will not be checked in on the field by the ref. Game cards will be printed by tournament staff and given directly to the ref at the beginning of each game. The Ref will be responsible for turning in the game card with the score to tournament staff.
MLS Brackets Only:
Please submit your MLS Rosters to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach the document to your got soccer application - on or before 11/23. It would be ideal if player pictures were also uploaded if not already so that they appear on the game cards.
If you have a loan player that is not on your MLS roster they will need to register with Cal-South or US Club etc. You will then need to add them to your MLS roster manually AND send a copy of their player ID card to email@example.com
Players will not be checked in on the field by the ref. to maximize warm up time. Game cards will be printed by tournament staff and given directly to the ref at the beginning of each game. The Ref will be responsible for turning in the game card with the score to tournament staff.
We know this may see a little unconventional but we are hoping to minimize the contact between team managers, tournament staff and ref’s.
If you need help adding or removing players please contact:
Thank you and please reach out if you have any questions.
Deb, Nomads SC
How to Update and Generate your Roster in Got.Soccer:
1. Log into your got.soccer account
2. from the home page click on "roster" tab. This is where you can add players to your "primary roster" (if you are not adding players go to step 3).
3. From the home page click on Nomads Thanksgiving Tournament and then roster tab.
4. If your roster is complete click on "generate roster". This will generate roster and allow you to print game cards.
5. From this roster page you can also add guest players by using the search tool labeled "add guest player" follow instructions. If you cannot locate the player using the search tool you will need to go back to add to primary roster (see step 2.)
6. FINALIZE YOUR ROSTER. Generate roster and print your game cards before team check in.
Teams are required to generate roster and print game game cards.
Game cards will be required at team check-in.
Thank you, Nomads SC