In case of inclement weather or field conditions, games may:
1. Be shortened
2. Go to F.I.F.A. penalty kicks
3. Be canceled - Score will stand if game is in to the second half. If cancelled prior to half time score is determined by penalty kicks.
If the Tournament Director rules that during the preliminary round penalty kicks will be taken due to inclement weather or field conditions, the following rain rule will apply:
· Each team will take a maximum of five (5) penalty kicks.
· At the end of five (5) kicks the game will be scored as a 1-0 win for the team that has scored more penalty kicks, or a 0-0 tie if both teams are tied in penalty kicks at the end of five (5) kicks
· In the overall standings, 2 points will be given for the win, 1 point for a tie and 0 points for a loss
· The 1-0 win in penalty kicks will not be counted for or against to determine the tie breaker for advancement
If regular games have been played in the bracket and the Tournament Director has determined that other games go to penalty kicks due to inclement weather or field conditions, the regular games score will revert back to a 1-0 win or a 0-0 tie.
In the event of an unusual event that results in a significant loss of game time, the lost game time may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Tournament Directors. The rescheduling of the lost game time is subject to field availability. An example of an unusual event would be a major injury to a player, which prevented the use of the playing field. The Tournament defines a significant loss of game time as more than half of the game. An accumulation of time delays due to minor/moderate injuries to several players would not constitute an unusual event nor will these delays be considered lost game time. An accumulation of time delays resulting from the normal course of a game will not be considered lost game time.
There will be no refunds or reimbursements of tournament application fee for cancellation or forfeiture of games.